Every penny helps us fight blood cancer for a brighter future.
We rely entirely on our supporters raising funds on our behalf. We would not be able to invest in improving patient care, staff development and research without the fantastic support we receive.
Many of our supporters have a direct understanding of blood cancers and the difficulties patients can face. Often it is the patients and families we support who choose to fundraise for Bright Red. It’s an extremely kind gesture and often our supporters find fundraising a positive, therapeutic experience.
How to help
- Organise an event to raise funds
- Take part in a Bright Red event
- Raise sponsorship with an Enthuse Bright Red fundraiser. We are also registered on JustGiving and Facebook Fundraisers for raising sponsorship online, and we also have our downloadable sponsor form for any offline sponsorship.
- Raise awareness – put us forward for a speaking slot in your local club or group, or you could buy a Bright Red t-shirt or hoodie to show off our logo!
- Get your workplace involved through Corporate Fundraising. Does your workplace have a charity of the year scheme? Nominate Bright Red as a chosen charity.
- Regular Giving – regular donors are the backbone of the charity, and it’s thanks to our regular donors that we have been able to do as much as we have. You can set up a direct debit or standing order to donate regularly, or your workplace may have a Payroll giving scheme you can sign up to. Check out our donate page to find out more and set up your regular giving payment.
- Leaving a gift in your Will can create a lasting legacy to help us to continue the fight against blood cancer for a brighter future. If you wish to find out more information about a free will click here or email [email protected].
- Shop!Give As You Live is a shopping comparison website. They receive a commission each time a sale is processed through their website. At least 50% of this commission is then donated to your chosen charity. We’re also registered with Amazon Smile and Humble Bundle which give a percentage back to Bright Red when you shop online! If you regularly shop online, it can be a fantastic way to raise extra funds at no cost to you at all.
- Sell! Have a clear out and sell items on eBay for Charity. It is quick and easy and you can chose to donate the whole amount or a percentage (from 10% to 100%) of the final sale price.