There are many ways to fundraise for Bright Red.
Lots of our supporters fundraise by taking part in events organised by Bright Red, participating in a sponsored challenge or by organising their own fundraising event.
Many of the patients and families we support organise their own fundraising for Bright Red. It’s an extremely kind gesture and often our supporters find fundraising a positive, therapeutic experience. We are very grateful for the many hours our supporters dedicate to raising funds for Bright Red.
How to help:
- Organise an event – click here for examples
- Take part in a Bright Red event
- Get your workplace involved through Corporate Fundraising
- Shop! Give As You Live is a shopping comparison website. They receive a commission each time a sale is processed through their website. At least 50% of this commission is then donated to your chosen charity. If you regularly shop online, it can be a fantastic way to raise extra funds at no cost to you at all.
- Sell! Have a clear out and sell items on EBay. It is quick and easy and you can chose to donate the whole amount or a percentage (from 10% to 100%) of the final sale price.
Useful documents :
If you would like to fundraise for us, please get in touch.