Many of our supporters have a direct understanding of blood cancers and the difficulties patients can face. Often it is the patients and families we support who choose to fundraise for Bright Red. It’s an extremely kind gesture and often our supporters find fundraising a positive, therapeutic experience.
Every pound helps us fight blood cancer for a brighter future.
We are very grateful for the many hours our supporters dedicate to raising funds for Bright Red.
How to help:
- Organise an event – click here for examples
- Take part in a Bright Red event
- Raise awareness! Nominate Bright Red as a chosen charity, or put us forward for a speaking slot in your local club. You could even buy a Bright Red hoodie through our Bright Red Store to wear to show our logo!
- Get your workplace involved through Corporate Fundraising
- Shop! Give As You Live is a shopping comparison website. They receive a commission each time a sale is processed through their website. At least 50% of this commission is then donated to your chosen charity. If you regularly shop online, it can be a fantastic way to raise extra funds at no cost to you at all.
- Sell! Have a clear out and sell items on EBay. It is quick and easy and you can chose to donate the whole amount or a percentage (from 10% to 100%) of the final sale price.
Useful documents :
- Sponsorship Form 2018
- Fundraising Terms & Conditions
- Event Poster
For branded t-shirts and hoodies please visit our online store.
If you would like to fundraise for us, please get in touch.